Saturday, November 13, 2010

Scratch.Love Family Signature Salad



Salad. Yum! For lunch most days I make Mr. Scratch.Love and I a huge salad. This is what I consider my signature salad and I often serve it when we have guests. This salad gets rave reviews from everyone who has tried it. This is one salad I never get tired of. This dish is healthy and very filling.

Scratch.Love Family Signature Salad:

  • 2 Large Handfuls of Organic Spring Mix
  • 1 Large Handful of Fresh Organic Spinach
  • 1/2 Avocado (Diced)
  • 1/4 Pink Lady Apple (Diced)
  • 1/4 Red Bell Pepper
  • 4 Grape Tomatoes
  • 1 Slice Bacon (Crumbled)
  • 1 Ounce Feta (Crumbled)
Method:

Start with 2 big handfuls of spring mix. Add a handful of fresh spinach on top.


Dice the avocado and add to the salad.


Add the rest of the ingredients except the feta and dressing.



Dress the salad and add the feta cheese to the top.


Easy, right? Now go eat it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...