Thursday, January 6, 2011

Roasted Asparagus with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette



This is a simple, yet delightful side dish. Simply roast the asparagus in the oven and when it comes out dress it up! This dish is delicious served hot, lukewarm or even cold.



Continue reading after the jump...
Asparagus with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette

Method:

Prepare asparagus by cutting off the ends. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Place prepared asparagus in an oven safe dish. I lined mine with parchment, but it may have been unnecessary because I do not think it needed it.


The asparagus goes into the oven at 350 degrees for half an hour.


Drizzle some of the Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette on top of the asparagus.


All dressed and ready to eat. Enjoy!



I submitted this recipe to Fight Back Friday, check it out for other great recipes from real food bloggers.



Like us on Facebook to get timely updates right in your news feed!

5 comments:

  1. We love roasted asparagus and your dressing sounds very good.

    -Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda, it was so easy and simple but delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I happen to have asparagus and Meyer Lemons in my fridge... WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just made it last night for a veggie friend and I to share... HUGE hit! I accidentally tripled the vinegar (don't ask) but it was still delish. Thanks for the recipe!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...