Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Simple Pleasures : Frilly Aprons



Simple Pleasures : Frilly Aprons


If you know me, you know I am a girly-girl. I love all things frilly and feminine. I love wearing dresses when it is warm enough. Now, why should my apron be any different? Until recently I was wearing a boring, normal apron. Well all of that has changed! Yes! This is actually my second beautiful apron, this one was a gift from my lovely mother. I think it is perfect. I love the color and I love the 3-tier ruffle. The red and white is mine, and the flowery one is my mothers which she is keeping here for her visits. Go get yourself a ruffle, frilly apron and enjoy being in the kitchen!







Like us on Facebook to get timely updates right in your news feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...